Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

I wouldn't mind pictures and I sure cant make it :rofl:

Some of our people are 5 hours away, they were happy to come if i chartered a plane ✈️ 

That makes it an expensive  lunch

• Haha 4
Just now, Albert1434 said:

Where will this fun take place ?

At work, we have a nice courtyard between two of the buildings. Some grass, some seats. I had to fill out a hundred thousand pages of insurance Checklists, well it felt like it...

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s time for hats and sunscreen :yes:

I am hosting a lunch for 100 people on Thursday. All ready I think I hope. I hope the folks eat the food and don’t just go straight to the ice cream van

Everyone is excited about the free ice cream :rolleyes: :) 

excited ice cream GIF

• Haha 5
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Apparently it is mean to send pictures of ice cream to people that can’t make it to the lunch :rolleyes:

:yes: Very mean  :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s time for hats and sunscreen :yes:

I am hosting a lunch for 100 people on Thursday. All ready I think I hope. I hope the folks eat the food and don’t just go straight to the ice cream van

Everyone is excited about the free ice cream :rolleyes: :) 

Is the lunch free, too? Or do you have to pay for the lunch? If you have to pay for the lunch, I'll skip it!! 😀

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Is the lunch free, too? Or do you have to pay for the lunch? If you pay for the lunch, I'll skip it!! 😀

I think for the cost of a ticket to Australia you could buy 5 tons of Ice Cream 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..