Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

The local bike shop was out of the $500 bike Ash wanted, so we ordered it from a branch store in Jacksonville. They just got it today, so we'll be picking it up Friday. Jordan got some model train accessories (So did I) and I got our 3 cats some presents. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

hey, the kids are smart...they know who loves them... so Mom will end up living her life alone and they will be content with You and Dennis...:hug:  I know it still hurts them and you and most likely Dennis too:unsure2: but the kids will form their own opinions and decide what they think about mom... just be there to support their decisions...:yes::heart:

True....

• Like 2

Just now, Dmrman said:

hmmmm... :unsure2: I think the Nephew maybe getting the best deal there...????:D

Trying to get the Lego Train set...for a (hopefully) new addition soon...Dennis's sister has breast cancer, so she said that her kids can be ours...we knew she was sick, and we invited her to live with us...

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Dmrman said:

Need more like that... it's a wonderful thing to help share the love no matter what...:rolleyes:   and you will reap the rewards of it ... even without asking anything in return...:heart: you will be filling their hearts with security and some stabilization...and they will respect and love you for stepping in for them...:hug: it's the best feeling and money can't buy it...!!!:heart::hug:

Very true...now, since Dennis is off the phone...I think I will go and cuddle with him...

• Love 2

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all....Been doing some online shopping, so I decided to say hello to my friends at GA...

Hi, Xander... :hug: ... I did in-store shopping this year... it wasn't that bad at all. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Uhm... you just called your WQ hot. That's incest! :P 

I can appreciate beauty for beauty's sake.  Incest would be acting on it... :puke: and that ain't gonna happen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..