Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning gang!

It's a nice spring morning here, the sun is shining bright and warming us and no clouds on the horizon. I'm going to go to the garden store and then garden :D

I hope you'll enjoy your day too :hug:

Hi, Tink. Gardening sounds so nice. Have fun! :hug: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

:2thumbs: Dad was a million times better this afternoon. He booted me out as he was tired and needed to sleep :) 

Out of ICU with some less plumbing. Cables coming off tomorrow. All good. 

That's awesome, B. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

:2thumbs: Dad was a million times better this afternoon. He booted me out as he was tired and needed to sleep :) 

Out of ICU with some less plumbing. Cables coming off tomorrow. All good. 

That's good news.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, dughlas said:

It's bright and sunny here too. The temp is currently 67/19° and forecast to warm a bit more before a cold front arrives later with potential showers and/or t-storms.

Only 4 C here... windy and intermittent sun. No complaints... spring is coming. :D  Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

The orchid club is postponed:yes:

Sorry to hear that, but it's understandable, given the circumstances. Mickey and Remy are spending the weekend with Rory, but they'll be staying at home.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..