Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Is the little monkey Mickey making the monkey bread?

He'll be helping.  :yes: I can't wait to see his face when I show him the pictures of his tree fort.  :gikkle: Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

6 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Hey, Froggy.  :hug: You're looking as cute and green as ever.  :)

The monkey bread is usually a staple for breakfast on Christmas Day, and we typically have quiche as well, but I thought a casserole of Eggs Benedict would be a good way to use up leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner.

5 hours ago, Kitt said:

Now children, Santa will know if you start fighting over your playthings! We all agreed plaid is Dughs. He is nice enough to share jamie.

Hey, Kitt!  :hug:

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm going to make a batch of corn chowder to bring to Christmas eve at my mom's cousin's house tonight.  Then tomorrow, I'll get up and open my presents from my friends, head to my mom's for breakfast and to exchange our presents, then on to my aunt's house for dinner.  

Hey, Val.  :hug:  Sounds lovely.  :)

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Heh...I solved that with net lights...😁 just stand back and throw...😊😉😄

Hey, Bob.  :hug: Don't you get tangled up in all those lights?  :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Isn't that a violation of the kilted code?  Thou must showeth thy legs at all times when wearing a kilt.  :yes:  

Surely. Though they weren't exactly sexy but it was a nice show

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

Reason why I am glad i have a chimney now just need to give him my cookies

Hey, Randy!  :hug:  :kiss:

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning, Nick, I think I'm ready, but there seems to be new stuff to do every minute. I think I'm going to go get some pine branches and make a couple more decorations. :)  :hug: 

Hey, Gary!  :hug:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Christmas eve to all of you :hug: May you be surrounded by love.

The celebration is about to start here. My brother came back from Japan last night, my uncle is here and mom's aunt too. 

Happy Christmas Eve Clo.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Christmas eve to all of you :hug: May you be surrounded by love.

The celebration is about to start here. My brother came back from Japan last night, my uncle is here and mom's aunt too. 

Have the best time, Tink. :heart:  :hug: Merry Christmas!! 

• Love 3

54 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

He'll be helping.  :yes: I can't wait to see his face when I show him the pictures of his tree fort.  :gikkle: Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

Hey, Froggy.  :hug: You're looking as cute and green as ever.  :)

The monkey bread is usually a staple for breakfast on Christmas Day, and we typically have quiche as well, but I thought a casserole of Eggs Benedict would be a good way to use up leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner.

Hey, Kitt!  :hug:

Hey, Val.  :hug:  Sounds lovely.  :)

Hey, Bob.  :hug: Don't you get tangled up in all those lights?  :rofl:

Hey, Pagey. :hug: 

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..