Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Wait!?! Val wasn't that taped at your last birthday party right before he started taking off his clothes.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Marty said:

Here's the before and after views of the work I did clearing the ivy from the rear wall of my garden yesterday and today...

How it looked yesterday lunchtime:

Back-Wall-before.jpg

And how it looked this evening:

Back-Wall-after.jpg

I am going to leave clearing the last bit of ivy (to the left of the ladder) until the autumn or the winter. I think there's a pair of robins nesting in the hedge close to that corner, and I wouldn't like to disturb it. 

And by that time you might be able to rent that 21 year-old son of a friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

First wipe him down with hand sanitizer... after that it’s all ok :) 

I found dragging him into the shower for a good twenty minute soaping more fun ... of course the work in the garden never did get done.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Marty said:

Before I started I considered doing just that. It was the fact that some of the main stems of the ivy were so thick that they were beginning to loosen the stones of the wall that made me decide to remove the bulk of it. Once I've repointed the loosest of the stones, I will maybe let the ivy grow back and just keep it trimmed in the future. Or I may grow some more colourful climbers on the wall (or do both?).

Climbing roses?

• Love 4

20 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

Hi Page, thank you for the belly scratches. 🐾

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..