Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

I think it will be better than the original. :D 

Pfft! They wish. -_- :P

Now seriously, I wasn't aware there was a remake. I thought you were talking about the original. :(

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, bignick said:

Pfft! They wish. -_- :P

Now seriously, I wasn't aware there was a remake. I thought you were talking about the original. :(

I agree with you to a point. The guys in this are not as good looking as the one in the first I had a crush on Max :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

usually remakes are terrible

Oh, I don't know. Disney has been doing pretty good with the "live" rendering of their old classics, these past few years.  :yes:

And I love "Lost in Space".  :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

usually remakes are terrible

Tell me about it. :rolleyes: I've been trying to find the exception to the rule, so far no luck. The only one I can think about is Sabrina with Harrison Ford. And that's because I haven't seen the Humphrey Bogart version. :unsure:

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, bignick said:

Tell me about it. :rolleyes: I've been trying to find the exception to the rule, so far no luck. The only one I can think about is Sabrina with Harrison Ford. And that's because I haven't seen the Humphrey Bogart version. :unsure:

Okay... so I love the new Star Trek movies... and the casting of it. :) 

• Like 5

There's a new series on Netflix with Asa Butterfield. It's called Sex Education. I watched the first episode, and it's very good.  :yes:  Hilariously funny.  :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1

16 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug:

I'm craving some fast food... Who wants to come with me to Whataberder? :P

Hey, Drewbear!  :hug:

Mmm, I'd love a good burger...  *drools a little*

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 5

Well things are out of control there lifting sanction on the Russian they just voted for it . And D want to leave NATO everything Russia wants D is giving to them :thumbdown:  

Edited by Albert1434
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..