Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

freezing ain't it. And we are getting more snow. thank good Josh doesn't charge to plow the driveway. hate to think what a half mile drive would cost.

We have a show scheduled Sunday.  Here is hoping it either a) doesn't add up to a hill of beans like last weekend  or b) they have the sense to cancel/postpone the show.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

mark was funny hwen nit came to shoveling the walkway to the house. "can't Josh use the plow."

Next he will want a plow for the front of the lawn mower.  

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, bignick said:

Thirty and so likes later... :gikkle:

Let's see 🤔. The early birds... morning folks I mean, are: Kitt, Dugh and Val. Good morning gals and pal!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hey, Nickster! :glomp:  Speaking of birds, early or otherwise, @Parker Owens has posted two beautiful poems about are feathered friends y'all should check out. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, bignick said:

Free-range = as far to the fence :P

:blink: Did you say... Roswell?!?! That was one of my favorite TV shows!!! :2thumbs: Had a crush on Alex, thought Kyle was cute and felt Max was kinda boring. Been thinking about buying the entire show on DVD. :yes:

Yup. Max is gorgeous... and Michael is cute and gay... Kyle is from Vampire Diaries (werewolf)  ... the new series has a political slant I love, Roswell being a border town. I actually loved it! I think it will be better than the original. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..