Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Have you seen a man with weird hair and pumpkin colored skin hanging around? I here he's blessing you all with his presence. :P 

Lol no, he wasn't invite/didn't care this afternoon. He was supposed to visits a an American cemetery in the next département/county but a few droplets of rain scared him away to his nice hotel in Paris :rolleyes: apparently he doesn't know how to use an umbrella and rain would have damaged his brushing

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Hello to you too Pagey :hug: Yes, you should already agree with me -_- especially on the no egg/bacon/sausages.. at breakfast :gikkle:

I only agree up to the point about the dragon being too hot to eat.  :gikkle: Bacon and eggs are the quintessential American breakfast.  :D  We Americans love our bacon so much that some candy makers have gone so far as to cover it in chocolate.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

I only agree up to the point about the dragon being too hot to eat.  :gikkle: Bacon and eggs are the quintessential American breakfast.  :D  We Americans love our bacon so much that some candy makers have gone so far as to cover it in chocolate.  :lol:

You should have sneaked into DT's plane and brought me some ;)

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

39 minutes ago, clochette said:

Lol no, he wasn't invite/didn't care this afternoon. He was supposed to visits a an American cemetery in the next département/county but a few droplets of rain scared him away to his nice hotel in Paris :rolleyes: apparently he doesn't know how to use an umbrella and rain would have damaged his brushing

lol. I heard that... did you ever see the TV clip where he couldn't close the umbrella?  :rofl: 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

lol. I heard that... did you ever see the TV clip where he couldn't close the umbrella?  :rofl: 

Lol oh yes :lol: and he just dropped it at the door of the plane :gikkle: :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

• Site Administrator
14 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hello to you too Pagey :hug: Yes, you should already agree with me -_- especially on the no egg/bacon/sausages.. at breakfast :gikkle:

That's a classic American breakfast.  lol Just add some pancakes :D  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

:o :puke: Ugh no, nope, hope people thought it would be a good idea?!

Chocolate covered bacon is actually quite good.  The salty/sweet combo ;) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..