Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

And I'm glad you're feeling better :hug:

How are your herd of kitties, the horse, falkor and cookie? Writing this makes me think of the beautiful drawings/stories The boy, the mole, the fox and the horse by Charlie Mackesy

Falkor is doing surprisingly well. He's the boss of the barn. All the kitties are fat and annoying. They keep tripping me up when I walk to the barn. My mare is holding her own, but I'm keeping her in a lot of the time. She can't seem to maintain her weight in the cold. :( 

• Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4

9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Falkor is doing surprisingly well. He's the boss of the barn. All the kitties are fat and annoying. They keep tripping me up when I walk to the barn. My mare is holding her own, but I'm keeping her in a lot of the time. She can't seem to maintain her weight in the cold. :( 

Falkor the king of the barn :gikkle: playing dad to all those kitties, I bet he's holding classes on how to sneak into the veranda (goal being getting a spot on your bed) :lol:

Hopefully the weather will now warm up for your mare :hug: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..