Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, clochette said:

What did you think we put as toppings? :unsure:

Here are the menus of 2 of my favorite places:

https://www.crazypizzatime.fr/1197/carte/32 my favorite is the Country, the one I talked about earlier 👆

https://www.le-kiosque-a-pizzas.com/commander-pizza-longueil-annel--251 I like the one named La Kiosque at this place. It has him, chorizo, merguez, lardons and an egg. 

All this talk about pizza is making me salivating just thinking about them

Those Pizza look good!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Good Evening Everyone! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏

Good Morning Terry! :hug: Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 I can't stay long because I'm already struggling to keep my eyes open, lol. But, before I head in for the night, here's a little gift just for you. ;) 

Spoiler

5e720ab499946fe18320075473efeb1789ebd26a.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Good Morning Terry! :hug: Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 I can't stay long because I'm already struggling to keep my eyes open, lol. But, before I head in for the night, here's a little gift just for you. ;) 

Hide contents

5e720ab499946fe18320075473efeb1789ebd26a.jpg

Thank you for the beautiful pic, but when will you send me the bottom half?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Out of curiosity, but are American pizza chains (like Pizza Hut and Domino's) present in Thailand?

Pizza Hut is everywhere, but not so many Domino's.  Domino's is only in Bangkok and Pattaya.  The problem with both is that the crusts are super thick and doughy, they use Japanese cheese, sauces have too much sugar and some of the ingredients are not appetising. (hot dogs, fake crab sticks, squid, and white fish)  Some have regular ingredients, but still doughy. 🤨

• Wow 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..