2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hi all,

I've been a busy bee, now relaxing while the chocolate chips cookies are in the oven, they'll be ready when mom's kid is coming to visits her.

The sun is gone and the sky is white. We're expecting snow in the upcoming hours. Stay safe, warm and dry you all :hug:

Oh, that reminds me... I have oatmeal chocolate chip cookies... yum... great with green tea... Hi, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, pretty fairy.  :hug:

Hiya Pagey :hug: how's Sneakers?

12 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Oh, that reminds me... I have oatmeal chocolate chip cookies... yum... great with green tea... Hi, Tink. :hug: 

Hey sexy lumberjack :hug: I had mine with a glass of ice cold milk. Yum! There's some dough left and I've spotted the nutella jar so I'm thinking... *drum roll* chocolate chips cookies stuff with nutella! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

God... I hope he left the Glitter nukes at Home...:blink::unsure2: Don't need them all overwhelmed by Glittery stuff...:huh: But in another sense...:glomp: they wouldn't get lost finding their way to the club...:lol::lmao:

Hi, Bob. :hug: 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hmmm.. could this be a plot to get into my head...:unsure2::huh: and take over...???:blink: find out all my dark secrets:blushing: ...  or is it just a Mistake in Double posting...??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::blink:

I'm thinking, the former.  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Dont know about speaker of the house, but as maker of the house I would just reopen and or make a new one.

I was thinking of you when I wrote that. That was the reason I used "for" rather than "of".

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..