Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Russia and Ukraine held peace talks they were told not to drink anything or eat anything or shake hands with the Russians there were threats of poison OMG🤬

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Well it's kinda common knowledge at the point that vlad's cooking can be to die for :unsure: :gikkle:

Maybe I should invite Vlad and his friends to my home so I can cook them a meal... 0:)

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Do they even have Stouffers meals in Russia?

The point is to actually cook them a meal (you know, mixing ingredients together, using the stove, etc)... they don't need to know about my cooking abilities, or the lack thereof. :P 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The point is to actually cook them a meal (you know, mixing ingredients together, using the stove, etc)... they don't need to know about my cooking abilities, or the lack thereof. :P 

Oh-ho... :unsure: 

explosion GIF

I guess the meal will be well cooked now :gikkle:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

This man is mine as compensation for all the teasing I'm being subjected to. -_- 

Wow, a little bit of teasing and you get him!

I think we would all be up for a little teasing if he is the reward :yes:

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

nuclear explosion GIF <nukes Michigan> -_- 

11 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Today @Page Scrawler is @clochette's whipping boy. :P 

Ooops sorry Pagey but don't worry I had placed a shield over Michigan, Canada, Nevada, Australia and Thailand and all nukes are being redirect to the sender :yes: bye-bye Texas -_-

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..