Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

AAVzWHr.img?w=800&h=415&q=60&m=2&f=jpg

I have had leftovers like that… I didn’t want to face them so I left them in the fridge until they were ready to be thrown out :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

Just now, Albert1434 said:

How are things in the land down under:hug::kiss:

Humid :( but apart from that we are all good.

It looks as if my Dad may have had a tiff with his girlfriend - my sister promised more news but I haven’t heard anything :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3

Not sure how serious a disagreement it is… hopeful I will get some details tomorrow. They have been “seeing” each other for a couple of months - they are neighbours in the complex. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Albert1434 said:

That which is happening in Ukraine is unbelieve about (there is not emoji that show the horror)

The images have been heartbreaking

• Sad 5

Hi Dugh!  Glad that you are up for a visit. I always miss you when you are not here at the same time I'm up and about. :hug: Here's one for mom also. :hug:

• Like 4

Hey Albert! Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏:hug::kiss: Tell Steve I said Hi!  Has the weather improved in Nevada?  Hope you and Steve are playing it safe.  I really get concerned when I hear about a Covid spike.  I have two friends in isolation here, but fortunately one is OK and will be out and about tomorrow and the other in 3 days.  Take care of the both of you.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Albert! Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏:hug::kiss: Tell Steve I said Hi!  Has the weather improved in Nevada?  Hope you and Steve are playing it safe.  I really get concerned when I hear about a Covid spike.  I have two friends in isolation here, but fortunately one is OK and will be out and about tomorrow and the other in 3 days.  Take care of the both of you.

Steve said to say HI back:yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..