Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Mr. T.  :hug:

Hi Page! :hug: Hope you are all doing well.  Has Spring arrived yet?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry. Leafs are doing extremely well. Spring is inching closer every day. +8 at the moment. :) 

Great news! I have loved hockey for 35 years, but it is a bit hard to follow here in Thailand.  Go Leafs!  Good to hear the temps are warming. Best wishes at the eye doctor. :hug:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why would a sweet and innocent 0:) like me need to be spanked or manhandled?

Because you like it! :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Well I was just speaking the truth. B's behavior in keeping the heat for himself all that time is unacceptable -_- :P I want your heat B! :lol:

I wish there was a "Oooo..what she said" emoji. 😉

• Haha 5

Hi Bucket! :hug:I just got new air cons and the outside temperatures here dropped 4 degrees. At least we really don't get winter seasons here.  The temps next week will be back to 35-36 degrees. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug:I just got new air cons and the outside temperatures here dropped 4 degrees. At least we really don't get winter seasons here.  The temps next week will be back to 35-36 degrees. 

But don't y'all get monsoon season? Or is Chiang Mai too far inland to experience that?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: Hope you are all doing well.  Has Spring arrived yet?

Unfortunately, no. Winter has been stubborn, and Spring is two weeks overdue. The snow is mostly melted, but the temps are still cool.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1

17 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But don't y'all get monsoon season? Or is Chiang Mai too far inland to experience that?

Yes, and it can get up to the low 40's then.  It's the hot and humid season.  Still a few months off.  Now, we should be dry and in the high 30's.  Instead were in the wet and low 30's.  Just plain weird weather. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

14 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Unfortunately, no. Winter has been stubborn, and Spring is two weeks overdue. The snow is mostly melted, but the temps are still cool.

We are experiencing weird weather here, also. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..