Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hi Albert! Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 :hug::kiss: Hope you are doing OK.  I went to a restaurant that has amazing food that is cooked to order.  There were 6 of us and one chef.  The first dish was served an hour later and the last dish 2 hours later. :gikkle: It was good enough to wait for.  Say Hi to Steve.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello sweet Clo! :hug::kiss: How are you today?  I hope the weather is continuing to warm up for you and your sweet little ones. 😁

• Like 4

Good Evening Bucket! :hug: How has your day been?  The weather here is both warmer and wetter, but today no rain.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, raven1 said:

Good Evening Bucket! :hug: How has your day been?  The weather here is both warmer and wetter, but today no rain.  

Warm and dry here. Quite a nice day really. I did spend an hour handing back car plates but apart from that it was good

• Like 3

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

When I reply to you I must remember to push send :rolleyes:

Hi there Terry :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

When I reply to you I must remember to push send :rolleyes:

Hi there Terry :hug:

Hi back at ya Bucket.  I forget to do that also.  :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

How a CD-Rom is supposed to function: Place CD in computer > Install Game > Play Game.

How The Sims 4 (apparently) functions: Place CD in computer > Install Origin software > Register Origin account > Install EA software > Register EA account > Install Game > Play Game.

Fortunately, I didn't buy the CD; that's just based off the product reviews on Amazon. Oh, and you need an internet connection to play the game once it's been installed. And the "digital" version is essentially the same, but with a registration code.  <_<

Too much work. -_- 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Tink. :hug:  I read this as having coke and smoking pot...   You go, gurl :P and I need stronger glasses... seriously... I do. :) 

:rofl: oh yeah you do old man :gikkle:

You should know I'm a good girl -_- :P

how are you doing my Sexy Lumberjack? :hug:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..