Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Aside from Heartstoppers, I've been watching Young Royals on Netflix. Two boys, one of them a prince, fall in love at a boarding school in Sweden.  :D

R.8991fc0700ca15fcdbf6e9be7908a285?rik=s

Yes, it's funny both of those shows were suddenly in my Netflix recommendations at the same time.  Which is odd that it too Young Royals so long to show up in there considering it's been available on Netflix for longer.  I watched Hearstoppers first, of course you know fell in love with it.  But then this last week decided to check Young Royals out.  I did enjoy it, and their relationship felt pretty authentic also, and of course those boys are just as adorable.  

I will say I prefer Heartstoppers,

Spoiler

just because the boys in that show fully embraced their relationship, were together for most of the show and didn't do the drama breakup at the end of the season.  Though it did come close with that haha.  

On the plus side, Young Royals has another season coming out, and hopefully it won't take too long till we get more of that one.  And then we just need to pray to all the gods that Netflix will do more of Hearstopper since there's so much more of that story to tell.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Yes, it's funny both of those shows were suddenly in my Netflix recommendations at the same time.  Which is odd that it too Young Royals so long to show up in there considering it's been available on Netflix for longer.  I watched Hearstoppers first, of course you know fell in love with it.  But then this last week decided to check Young Royals out.  I did enjoy it, and their relationship felt pretty authentic also, and of course those boys are just as adorable.  

I will say I prefer Heartstoppers,

Reveal hidden contents

just because the boys in that show fully embraced their relationship, were together for most of the show and didn't do the drama breakup at the end of the season.  Though it did come close with that haha.  

On the plus side, Young Royals has another season coming out, and hopefully it won't take too long till we get more of that one.  And then we just need to pray to all the gods that Netflix will do more of Hearstopper since there's so much more of that story to tell.  

I like heartstopper and it had a such a sweet end to the first season very nice:yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..