Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hi Gary :hug: I can't believe Drew put me higher on the list than you.  Of course you only have to look where he put himself on the list to know it is totally invalid. 😉 

Keep us updated on the grandkids. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

At least you acknowledge my aim is accurate. :P Just two months ago, you were insisting I wasn't able to strike my targets.

You were aiming for Chiang Mai and hit Chiang Rai.  That's a big miss.  Your bomb landing in the Gulf of Thailand almost destroyed a visiting US Navy fleet. Your aim is still way off.  🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I can't believe Drew put me higher on the list than you.

You don't go to bed when told, that's why. -_- 

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Of course you only have to look where he put himself on the list to know it is totally invalid. 😉 

By definition, the God-Emperor is always sane. :P 

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

You were aiming for Chiang Mai and hit Chiang Rai.  That's a big miss.  Your bomb landing in the Gulf of Thailand almost destroyed a visiting US Navy fleet. Your aim is still way off.  🤨

Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai; To-may-toe, To-mah-toe. :P 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Since some beloved cats have appeared here recently, I thought I'd share my little love.  She is An American Shorthair in Thailand.  Pretty and vain, she would take selfies of herself if she could. :gikkle:

Som is truly a resplendent queen. :hug: 

She has moved my heart, so as God-Emperor, I hereby declare that the province of Chiang Mai shall never again be nuked by the Empire of Texas.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Som is truly a resplendent queen. :hug: 

She has moved my heart, so as God-Emperor, I hereby declare that the province of Chiang Mai shall never again be nuked by the Empire of Texas.

I am sure Chiang Mai will greatly appreciate your royal boon.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi All :hug:Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 Not going to spend a lot of time here tonight.  Aod and I are going out with friends.  Have fun and keep it nice.  I don't want to wake up tomorrow and have a ton of glitter or those heavy meteors to clean up. 🤨

Have fun, Terry! :hug: I assume you'll be staying up very late? :P 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Have fun, Terry! :hug: I assume you'll be staying up very late? :P 

Drew, weird question… do you own a drone?  If yes, is it hovering over Thailand?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..