Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

He got his license for boating, you need it... He school is on a canal that connects 5 lakes, but Dennis said he can't boat to school...

Yeah, Michigan boaters need a license, too. Though I think the laws around here are more strict for underage pilots, compared to Florida.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

for skiing... he usually have one of his friends watching...they his friends and Ash are great with it...but Dennis had a boat growing up...

I love stories about yachts and boating. Like Circumnavigation, or The Swiss Family Robinson. When I was in middle school, my favorite movie was the old '63 version of Flipper, with Luke Halpin.  :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, Michigan boaters need a license, too. Though I think the laws around here are more strict for underage pilots, compared to Florida.

I don't know, but it's funny seeing docks in front of schools if they are on waterfront... You see some Million dollars homes with 3 boats docked... Ours is about 250k...with 3 boats docked...I have a canoe...

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I don't know, but it's funny seeing docks in front of schools if they are on waterfront... You see some Million dollars homes with 3 boats docked... Ours is about 250k...with 3 boats docked...I have a canoe...

A waterfront school...man, oh man, Science classes would be EPIC!  :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey and his soccer buddies treat this place like its a clubhouse. And what's worse, this new house is even closer to the park where they play than the old house! Means I have a shorter time to prepare than I did before. I dread the feeding frenzy that will come through here in the summer.  :pinch:

Just do basic prep and have them help finish. There's no reason you should do everything. Mickey already cooks his friends can learn too. Many hands make light the work. Maybe you could teach them to clean and do laundry.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..