Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

22 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

You Did....!!!! is that like Sowing your oats...????

Tomatoes seeds :rolleyes: tomatoes. Half is call Merveilles des marchés they are supposed to be big and with no too much seeds inside. The other half is call hybrid F1 and are supposed to be more resilient to diseases.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Tomatoes seeds :rolleyes: tomatoes. Half is call Merveilles des marchés they are supposed to be big and with no too much seeds inside. The other half is call hybrid F1 and are supposed to be more resilient to diseases.

Hmmm...F1 tomato? Does it four wheels and go 200 mph and is driven by Lewis Hamilton?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, clochette said:

F1 tomato? is it driven by Lewis Hamilton?

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

On the menu tonight: lil smokies with bourbon-peach BBQ sauce, bacon-wrapped mac and cheese muffins, Parmesan roasted baby potatoes, loaded nachos, coleslaw, and chili Verde. We're having a game day dinner party with Mickey, Mom- and Dad-in-law, and some of Mickey's friends.  :)

Steak, potato salad and salad for dinner. Dennis watching railroad fan cameras...Jordan and Ash checking their homework.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

Steak, potato salad and salad for dinner. Dennis watching railroad fan cameras...Jordan and Ash checking their homework.

Railroad cameras? Nothing wrong with that, but, seriously...no football? I'm not even a sports fan, and I still like to watch the Super Bowl. Mostly for the commercials.  :gikkle:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Railroad cameras? Nothing wrong with that, but, seriously...no football? I'm not even a sports fan, and I still like to watch the Super Bowl. Mostly for the commercials.  :gikkle:

We have it on...but Dennis is turned off with the NFL...we love hockey and baseball and auto racing

• Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..