Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hi Gary, :hug:Know that we are all here for you, and the great memories Falkor created will always gently shadow you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hi Clo! :hug: Any updates on the Bday for your brother?  Hope it is another nice day with great weather. :2thumbs:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: Any updates on the Bday for your brother?  Hope it is another nice day with great weather. :2thumbs:

Hey Mister T :hug: no update. I've print my "plan of action" aka a 2 pages tabs with 3 columns: the dishes, the grocery list and the day I'll do the prep. We'll go grocery shopping Tuesday. 

Today we're having lunch at grandma's at Le Crotoy. It is indeed a beautiful summer day. A heatwave is on its way for Tuesday so being by the beach is really enjoyable. 

Hope you and Aod are enjoying the weekend too :kiss:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Hey Mister T :hug: no update. I print my plan of action aka a tabs with 3 columns: the dishes, the grocery list and the day I'll do the prep. We'll go grocery shopping Tuesday. 

Today we're having lunch at grandma's at Le Crotoy. It is indeed a beautiful summer day. A heatwave is on its way for Tuesday so being by the beach is really enjoyable. 

Hope you and Aod are enjoying the weekend too :kiss:

We have had a great weekend and enjoyed a lunch with friends yesterday, the went out for drinks last night with a different group of friends.

I hope the lunch with your grandma is as nice as you described.  Aod and I don't get to the beach very often, since the nearest one is about 800 km away. At least it is cooler in the mountains.  Today it only got to 32 C. and will cool tonight to 24 C.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: 

Greeting Good Morning GIF by JellaCreative

Sorry, I just couldn't resist this gif.  The others were beautiful, but this one was just too funny considering your problem neighbors.  

To apologize, here's a better sunrise wake up, just for you and Steve.

desert-oasis-sunset-picture-id1330981114

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug: How are you mate? 🤠 

How's the weather there?  Does the cold keep those murder animals in control or drive them indoors? 

Still bluefish cold. I am the only animal indoors :) 

I would quite like the 32C you had today 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

:hug:Hey Bucket. I'll package some heat up and ship it right away. :thumbup: Since Thailand is a bit smaller that Australia, it might not heat things up as much as you might wish.  Hope it helps a degree or two. :gikkle:  Maybe this will help you appreciate the cooler temps until the heat arrives.  

Blazing Heat Wave GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Are you sure? Have you checked under your bed? :unsure2: :gikkle: good night

It's a perfect 23°C with a bright sun and a light sea breeze 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..