3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, all! :hug: 

Philippe Bélanger | Haircuts for men, Beautiful men faces, Gorgeous men

Twinkling blue eyes! Where do  you find all the gorgeous men Gary?:heart: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry. :hug:  Tons of searching, and sometimes it takes a lot of work. I don't like posting young guys (guys I see as kids), nor scantily dressed ones, and I can tell what each COTT member likes. :)  

Howdy Gary! :hug: I appreciate your efforts. I suppose I could help you refine my profile, but you provide enough eye candy for me to be completely satisfied.  I do agree that kids are no fun.  I like men in tight, low slung blue jeans but not scantily clad. The best parts need to be left to the imagination or....:X.  Have fun tonight.  I'm checking out to catch up on some sleep in the next half hour.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Howdy Gary! :hug: I appreciate your efforts. I suppose I could help you refine my profile, but you provide enough eye candy for me to be completely satisfied.  I do agree that kids are no fun.  I like men in tight, low slung blue jeans but not scantily clad. The best parts need to be left to the imagination or....:X.  Have fun tonight.  I'm checking out to catch up on some sleep in the next half hour.  

GA has rules, and I follow them. :) 

• Love 5

56 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry. :hug:  Tons of searching, and sometimes it takes a lot of work. I don't like posting young guys (guys I see as kids), nor scantily dressed ones, and I can tell what each COTT member likes. :)  

You sure have a feel for it Gary:yes:

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..