Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

33 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I grew up on a lot of jello salads with canned mixed fruit. 🤢

I've seen some vintage Jell-O recipes from the 60's that could only be described as "crimes against food".  :gikkle:

If anyone wants to try the recipe for Waldorf chicken salad that Max enjoys, I have it written here, towards the bottom of page 6.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I've seen some vintage Jell-O recipes from the 60's that could only be described as "crimes against food".  :gikkle:

If anyone wants to try the recipe for Waldorf chicken salad that Max enjoys, I have it written here, towards the bottom of page 6.

Your getting as good as Albert for great food recipes. :2thumbs: I just punched the Follow button for this blog. Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I have never ever been mischievous! -_- So how could Yayo take after me? :P 

Does she also like to stir up trouble with the other cats? 🤔  BTW, you are really opening yourself up to Clo when she gets up in an hour or two. I am sure she will be able to amply answer to your question. 😄

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Cats also claim innocence when they are guilty. You're exactly alike. -_-

...and Page gets takes the first slap shot quickly in the game.  He shots, he scores. :2thumbs: 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

They looked like the recipe development teams got really drunk or really desperate

Apparently, people back then actually enjoyed some of those recipes. Spaghetti-o Jell-O ring with hot dogs....  :puke:

• Wow 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I have seen some of those as well - guilty as charged :yes:

They looked like the recipe development teams got really drunk or really desperate 

And then they invented jello shooters. Yuck!

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..