Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I had such a weird dream...

I was in the kitchen with a massive zucchini I had found in the garden. Getting ready to prep it for the freezer I cut one extremity but found some black on the middle so decided to sliced it in two in the length. You know how those big zucchini are always full of big seeds well in my dream it was full of big black seeds eww. I turn to talk to someone then back to the zucchini and there surprise! Dozens of kittens were escaping from it! The seeds were actually little kitties! And now they were running around in the house! :o Next thing I know I was running after them, try to catch them to put them in a paper bag but each time I'd put one in a couple managed to escape... 

So yeah in my dream kittens come from over grown zucchini... :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Did you find a puppy in the cucumbers?  :gikkle:

We dont have cucumbers this year. Maybe that's for the best or my dreams would be busy :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/28/2022 at 9:12 PM, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all! :hug:  Another day of grueling work ahead. :) 

Hot Country Dudes on Twitter | Sexy men, Sexy cowboys, Sexy shirts

I wouldn’t mind getting hot and sweaty with him, not sure we would be much help with your project :P 

• Haha 3

Hey, all! :hug:  I am so tired. It was so damn hot today, definitely over forty, and then it poured rain, which only made it hotter. Lots more work tomorrow with my son, and then I'm on my own. :( 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..