Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

Remember the guy in my English class last week? Well he's now in all my classes! And he sat with us (me and 2 other friends) in the lecture in the amphitheater. He's nice and very funny but also very chatty, so much that we spent a good part of the lecture talking and laughing us we are usually so focus and typing furiously. A friend a few rows back was wondering what had gotten into us :gikkle: it's going to be a good year ;) 

Oh and his name's Clément

Is he cute? 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, clochette said:

Yup ;) not too tall, very nice and muscled hands, forearms and shoulders. Brown hair and eyes with glasses. Wore a simple black t-shirt with smart dress grey and white plaid pants and shoes and a black leather satchel. And a big smile 😁

Sounds perfect! :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 9/19/2022 at 2:22 AM, Headstall said:

Obviously it was a mistake with the reaction button. You know me, right? So you know I would never laugh at that, don't you? Sometimes we think we're clicking one reaction and it ends up another. I'm sure I'm not the only one it happens too, but I do try to be careful. 

You are definitely not the only one. I regularly do an oops, delete reaction and add the correct one :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I feel bad about not having read Gary's story yet (sorry Gary). I have bought a few books and am working my way through them. Definitely on my list but I need to find out who murdered the guy in the trailer fire first :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..