Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

They don't matter since they're not Texans. -_-

So you are saying you accepted the approval from Ted Cruz, because he is a Texan?  😲

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I have often wondered if we could deport him hmmm:yes: 

The problem there would be to find a country that would accept him.  😜

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Blowing up your own home is self-defeating. :rolleyes: 

Damn, Texan peasants sure are living it rough, it almost makes me feel sorry for them. :P

It's a fact that Ted was born in Canada, therefore he is Canadian. -_-

The Texan Empire does not recognize that renunciation. :P

The Spanish Kings never visited their American colonies, so with that precedent I feel no need to visit a colony of Texas. -_-

And you don't need to worry about Ted, he already knows that he'll be the first Viceroy of New Texas (formerly Canada) once the conquest is complete. :P

He's a Canadian and a Texan, in that order. -_-

So you have finally admitted he's a Texan?  Most interesting!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Sounds like you could be a little desperate to get rid of him…

Hi Bucket!  :hug: Hope you had a great day.  The weather sounds good.  I hope it stays that way for a while. Spring is a great time.  Here the weather has been nice, at least no torrential rains today.  I didn't need to turn on the aircon until early afternoon, and only then for a couple of hours.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, raven1 said:

If you want to follow Spanish royal precedence then make Ted King of Canada since Canada is bigger than Mexico under King Maximilian I and Agustín I. Viceroys were for much smaller territories.  

First off, the King of the Viceroyalties of New Spain, Peru, New Granada, and Rio De La Plata was the King of Spain.

Second, Agustin and Maximilian were Emperors of two separate Mexican Empires, not Kings.

Lastly, this was the Viceroyalty of New Spain at its greatest extent:

Maximum extent of the Viceroyalty of New Spain. The areas in light green were territories claimed but not controlled by New Spain.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, spike382 said:

Drewbear did you get up too early again?

You're just asking for math homework, aren't you? :evil: 

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Yeah it did, but the claims over the Louisiana territory were for only were for only about 40 years, and the claims for anything north of San Francisco were spurious at best. I few small settlements on Vancouver Island and the Alaska Panhandle. In Oregon, Washington and Northern California all the Spanish did is sail past and and pointing to places saying " We'll name that....".  Spurious!  Does that sound familiar???? Hm? 🤔

Best Friends GIF

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..