Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Drewbear did you get up too early again?

Hi Spike! :hug: I think he stayed up past curfew and woke up a bit cranky today. 🤔

How are you today?

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5

55 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Deal!  I'm out of here for some R&R!  Hey Spike! It's up to you to keep the wild man under control today.  I offer the same apology as i gave Albert. 

Sorry Apology GIF by Paramount+

I’ll do my best Terry. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

If I were Drew I'd watch out for the last one.  You don't sass Gordie. He really knows how to use a big stick! 😉

Unfortunately he passed in 2016. He was the greatest of his generation. Hey Terry. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket!  :hug: Hope you had a great day.  The weather sounds good.  I hope it stays that way for a while. Spring is a great time.  Here the weather has been nice, at least no torrential rains today.  I didn't need to turn on the aircon until early afternoon, and only then for a couple of hours.

Awesome during the day :) it’s great starting the day with a cup of tea and listening to the birds sing.

It’s good to hear you are having some pleasant weather too

• Like 3
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I have to get my non-violent resistance in somehow.  But threatening with “letters” math is just mean man.  Can’t I just be like water boarded instead?

He's not very creative, is he.  Hey, spikeman. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..