Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! :hug:  Painting day today. Two of my kids are going to help me. :) 

Pin on yovel biton

That's great news, a good occasion to make memories together :hug:

And if this fella need a hand I'm in ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

What a day! As I was exhausted last night I went to bed at 9.30pm but as my body clock can't seems to sleep for more than 5 to 7 hours per nights I was awake at 4.30am :rolleyes: I had no precise plans but ended up having a busy day with laundry, boots and sweaters shopping (gotta be prepared for the cold in classrooms), visiting great-aunt, vidéo chatting with my uncle, more shopping and then of course we ended up at the restaurant ;)

Hope you all had a nice Saturday :hug:

• Love 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, clochette said:

What a day! As I was exhausted last night I went to bed at 9.30pm but as my body clock can't seems to sleep for more than 5 to 7 hours per nights I was awake at 4.30am :rolleyes: I had no precise plans but ended up having a busy day with laundry, boots and sweaters shopping (gotta be prepared for the cold in classrooms), visiting great-aunt, vidéo chatting with my uncle, more shopping and then of course we ended up at the restaurant ;)

Sounds like a nice and productive day. I had a great one. My family room has new paint. Still a lot of work to do but I'm getting there. Had a wonderful time with son and daughter. We were all covered in paint by the end of it. :)  :hug: 

• Love 5

19 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! :hug:  Painting day today. Two of my kids are going to help me. :) 

Pin on yovel biton

Time to confess Gary…

Your kids will be painting while you are distracted by the man in the picture :P

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, clochette said:

That sounds like a productive day :thumbup:

Sucks about the sleep but overall not a bad day

• Like 1
  • Love 4

My Saturday was not that productive but I did get to my favourite greengrocer for some good quality produce.

My Sunday has been quite productive :) I have been designing and making stuff for my sister's birthday (6 weeks away) in between helping her with job application questions over the phone. And snuck in a hour chopping a very overgrown tree in my backyard, I can use the path again :2thumbs:

I think I will sleep well tonight 

• Love 5

Hi Everyone! :hug: Saturday was slow and today not much better.  I did make Burgundy Beef for dinner tonight.  That's about all the energy I had for today. 😄  That and reading some older stories on GA.  I even found a few stories with horses and ranching, but they are modern romances set in the country, not really westerns.

Edited by raven1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..