Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We had some snow on the ground today.

It was sunny this morning but not hot. I got a touch of sun, no hat, no sunscreen… I should know better :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Just rain here... lots of green grass still for the horse

Rain is good… grass is good too :) 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

A 4.4 earthquake centered 50 km to the east of Chiang Mai. Woke up to find internet was out in our building.

Glad to hear you are ok… except for the cursing at the slow internet

• Like 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm sure you'll be back at it soon enough.  :rolleyes:

Hey, Drew!  :hug:

I'm not gonna jinx a vacation though, so I'll keep my mouth :X

• Haha 5

All the paperwork for my internships are completed, signed and send!

The head teacher didn't want to follow the journey my college said to used (the headmaster to their local boss for validation who then sends it to the college,  all through email). She put the paperwork in an envelope with the name of her local boss's secretary and told me to take it over there directly :rolleyes:  luckily the lady there was very nice and seemed used to headmasters not following the recommended journey by email. The teacher I'll be assigned to seems very nice ans welcoming. 

Here the day started with heavy rain but since mid day it has took a turn and is now warm and sunny. 

I need to tidy and clean the apartment as an optical fiber tech is coming tomorrow afternoon to install the new modem

• Love 5

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Page! :hug: Nature struck here too. I got a rude awakening at 4:30 this morning.  A 4.4 earthquake centered 50 km to the east of Chiang Mai. Woke up to find internet was out in our building.  The quake had broken the fiber cable.  I'm using my phone as a hotspot, but it is agonizingly slow.  No other damage.🙏

:hug:  Hey, Terry. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Miiiine! :glomp:

Oh hey you my Sexy Lumberjack :kiss: sorry I got a bit distracted :gikkle: how are you doing?

Hey, Tink. :hug: Still feeling weary, but good otherwise. I slept pretty good last night. How are you?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, clochette said:

All the paperwork for my internships are completed, signed and send!

The head teacher didn't want to follow the journey my college said to used (the headmaster to their local boss for validation who then sends it to the college,  all through email). She put the paperwork in an envelope with the name of her local boss's secretary and told me to take it over there directly :rolleyes:  luckily the lady there was very nice and seemed used to headmasters not following the recommended journey by email. The teacher I'll be assigned to seems very nice ans welcoming. 

Here the day started with heavy rain but since mid day it has took a turn and is now warm and sunny. 

I need to tidy and clean the apartment as an optical fiber tech is coming tomorrow afternoon to install the new modem

Hi Clo! :kiss: I am proud of you Tink!  Teaching is a great career!  I loved it all the decades I taught. Well except for the first and second year.  The first was hell, the second difficult and all the rest kept me so busy I didn't have time to get board or hate the job.  I do cherish all the wonderful times, friends and memories.  I wish you all the best.  

Edited by raven1
  • Love 4

36 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:hug:  Hey, Terry. 

Hi Gary!  :kiss: Glad you got some sleep, but there are days when it just doesn't feel enough.  Hope you gain some energy as the day gets going.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm sure you'll be back at it soon enough.  :rolleyes:

Eleven days is soon enough. :P 

11 hours ago, raven1 said:

I'm not gonna jinx a vacation though, so I'll keep my mouth :X

Wise man you are, Terry. :yes: 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Ooh, Clo that stud just told me he doesn't want to distract you from your internship, so he has decided to join my herd. :P 

It's just 2 days at the end of November, I'm sure I can manage just fine -_- *grabs mu studmuffin back* :P

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Sweet dreams B :hug:have a nice start of the weekend !

Hey Clo! :hug: Ya beat me to today's stud, but no hard feelings.  Just take care of him like the rest of your herd.   I'm going to bed, but don't tell the Nanny.  See you all tomorrow.  I need some rest, because tomorrow I'm going to take advantage of no curfew! :gikkle:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo! :hug: Ya beat me to today's stud, but no hard feelings.  Just take care of him like the rest of your herd.   I'm going to bed, but don't tell the Nanny.  See you all tomorrow.  I need some rest, because tomorrow I'm going to take advantage of no curfew! :gikkle:

Good night, Terry. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..