Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I see @raven1 is taking full advantage of my benevolence and posting at four in the morning. :rolleyes: 

😁 Yes I am!  I am also reading In Four Years!  Andrew! :kiss:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Aod, please distract your man! :P 

Sorry, but Aod is asleep!  I do have to say that  you sounded a lot like me when many years before you were born.  I too was shy, painfully!  Don't worry, I won't tell a soul! :X  Hope you are good, Texy!  I just wish I could have seen you as a freshman in high school.  

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I see @raven1 is taking full advantage of my benevolence and posting at four in the morning. :rolleyes: 

Check your app.  It's 6 AM here!  

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

When I posted, your latest comment was at 4 a.m. and I didn't think you'd still be awake! :rolleyes: 

It's light out this morning.  Aod is snoring.   I am  enjoying the songs of the birds this morning. What's happening in Texas?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Then go for a morning jog! Drink coffee! Eat breakfast! Something that'll distract you from teasing me! :P 

Sorry, but it is too much fun to tease you.  However, I don't know when I teased you. 🤔 I have been too nice to you this morning. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

And I love you all, except Clo is on my naughty list as she has snatched back the warmer weather. Cold and wet, all day rain :( it’s gross

I did plant some succulents and cacti in bonsai bowls, hopefully I will not kill these off.

Potted plants especially herbs have not done that well for me. Apparently you need to water them regularly especially during summer :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

And I love you all, except Clo is on my naughty list as she has snatched back the warmer weather. Cold and wet, all day rain :( it’s gross

I did plant some succulents and cacti in bonsai bowls, hopefully I will not kill these off.

Potted plants especially herbs have not done that well for me. Apparently you need to water them regularly especially during summer :rolleyes:

Hey Bucket! :hug:I've got a ton of Cacti and aloe plant.  The aloe is huge and one of the cacti pops out babies from the sides.  I only water them once a week which I have been told is too much.  I also have some herbs growing in pots, but have had spotty success with those.  I've tried a least 20 different herbs and vegetables and only three were successful.  It sounds like we have about the same level of success when it comes to plants.  😊

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Sowwweee 0:) but yeah funny how our weathers are always on opposite. The last couple of days have been sunny and quite warm for mid to late October (it's currently 20 at mid day)

Actually succulents and cacti do not need much water ;)

Edited by clochette
  • Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Bucket! :hug:I've got a ton of Cacti and aloe plant

I tried to find an aloe Vera plant but they didn’t look too healthy

We always had one growing up, great for cuts and burns

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..