Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Clo what have you done with the weather?????

It's going to be a weird week here starting cold and wet then 31C and sunny on Thursday.

Hey, B. :hug: Only 4C here today, but sunny. Should reach 10C this afternoon.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Clo what have you done with the weather?????

It's going to be a weird week here starting cold and wet then 31C and sunny on Thursday.

Hey dont blame me <_< The weather is so messee up I have tomato plants growing in the garden! It was 24° today!! And don't get me started on rain... we were on alert for drought this summer but since then we haven't gotten much rain and nothing substantial to change things by next summer... So scary for the future :,(

• Wow 2
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey dont blame me <_< The weather is so messee up I have tomato plants growing in the garden! It was 24° today!! And don't get me started on rain... we were on alert for drought this summer but since then we haven't gotten much rain and nothing substantial to change things by next summer... So scary for the future :,(

I still have cherry tomatoes on my plants. :huh:  I haven't eaten any for weeks because they are small.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I still have cherry tomatoes on my plants. :huh:  I haven't eaten any for weeks because they are small.

Dad cleared the garden late earlier this month when it got cold - it didn't even last a week before temperatures rose back to low 20 :rolleyes: I bet we would still be having tomatoes and zucchinis otherwise. The last tomatoes were tiny but tasty

• Love 4

47 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

While all you Yankees are getting snow, all I'm getting is rain! :P 

There was one odd day where it snowed early in the morning, but there hasn't been anything since then. 🤷

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, B. :hug: Only 4C here today, but sunny. Should reach 10C this afternoon.

Ok you are colder than here but it was tough this evening going from the warm house to the cold patio to use the BBQ for my steak tonight. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! :hug:  Should get around to installing beams today. :unsure: 

Men in Vogue on Twitter | Blonde guys, Beautiful men faces, Beautiful men

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: I have no doubt you'll manage such a beam on your own :whistle:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

@Albert1434 Hope all is well. Be safe and have the best time, buddy. :hug: 

They left about a week ago, right? I must have missed Albert's last post before leaving. I bet they're having so much fun they don't have time to think about us ;)

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: I have no doubt you'll manage such a beam on your own :whistle:

I had about twenty nails to go and my nailgun battery died. Oh well... I can do other stuff while it recharges.

Hey, Clo. :hug: 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I had about twenty nails to go and my nailgun battery died. Oh well... I can do other stuff while it recharges.

Hey, Clo. :hug: 

Like what? Nailing that stud to the beam? :gikkle:  Hope you wont strain a muscle 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, clochette said:

Like what? Nailing that stud to the beam? :gikkle:  Hope you wont strain a muscle 

No. :P  I finished up the nailing and put another coat of stain on the beams. I'm done for the day... I think....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Headstall said:

No. :P  I finished up the nailing and put another coat of stain on the beams. I'm done for the day... I think....

Are you planning to have cosy Sexy evenings by the fireplace ? 

Sorry Fireplace GIF by South Park

:lol:

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..