Kitt

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Welcome back Bertie :hug:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

See the source image

Can't see the picture, only a weird little square 

It was absolutely amazing we swam in the great blue and ate at great restaurants! I made lots of new friends, so cool! 

Sounds amazing! 

• Love 5

You should go Gary you would just love it!

Oh I'd kill to see Gary in a little swimsuit and a cowboy hat on a white sand beach :whistle: :gikkle: 

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Gorgeous! :glomp: Some good news, while you were away, @spike382 said I wasn't a tyrant! 

Poor Spikey was probably abducted and locked in a cave in north Texas when he was forced to say those words -_-

randy marsh chair GIF by South Park

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Ceiling beams are up. Man, they were heavy, and I did it all by myself. Used three T supports to position and hold them in place before screwing. :D  Soaked with sweat... need another shower but I'm too exhausted to move just yet. :) 

Oh your beam is up huh? :gikkle:

Oh my my! My Sexy Lumberjack is so strong! :whistle: :2thumbs: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm watching Married at first sight and I don't know if its because it's in Texas but it's very different than the French version. And ugh the "I know how to make a great roast so I'm pretty sure I'll make a good wife" :unsure: :rolleyes:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Gorgeous! :glomp: Some good news, while you were away, @spike382 said I wasn't a tyrant! 

I believe you used torture or mind control drugs:yes: Poor Spike:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..