Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

:off:

Guy told his girlfriend he was not going to attend her older brother's wedding. Why? Because she planned to wear a white dress, even though she already had a different one. It sounds like he tried talking her out of it. Her brother was marrying his boyfriend, and she assumed it wouldn't be a big deal if she wore white. Hehehe. She had another thing coming. The original poster got wind of what happened. First, she arrived late, then tried to walk down the isle to her seat, her father made her sit in the back instead, and before the reception both her parents drove to her apartment to change dresses. What did I learn? Boyfriends know best. :P

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Nick:hug::kiss:

Aloha, Albert. :kiss: :hug:

13 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Excuse me? :o Look at all the food I've shared with y'all this past year! -_- 

Howdy Walker Jr. :hug:  Maybe bigger portions from now on. :yes:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, bignick said:

Happy Saturday, Stud! :glomp: :heart:

Is that fairydust on his chest? I guess "someone" was there first. :P

0:) he's very cute but maybe I tad bit too polished for me. I leave him to you ;)

• Haha 5

Went to see the latest movie about Simone Veil and it's wow! Very moving, full of hope and strength and sometimes very hard. A must see!

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Very moving, full of hope and strength and sometimes very hard. A must see!

I would love to see this movie, but it isn't publicly available in the US yet. It's making the rounds of the different film festivals and awards shows.  :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..