Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

On Twitter, @clochette gave me her blessing to nuke my enemies. -_- 

Lie! LIE! I did not! Someone else said sending glitter packages to your enemies is a good option -_-

Are we your enemies? No. So no need to glittered us -_- :P

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: I hope you had a good Sunday off!  According to what Drew said about his wake up routine, you might have 2 or 3 more hours of peace before he show up.  Hopefully, I will have gone to sleep.  That boy exhausts me! .....And No!  I don't mean the way your naught brain thinks that means. 

so naughty new girl GIF

Hey Terry :hug: you and Drew together... hmm nope that wouldn't work :unsure2: way too explosive :unsure:

I woke up late, had raclette with my friend Deborah then we watched some TV while saying we should be studying for tomorrow test :gikkle: I still have to finish that damm statistics paper :rolleyes:

Did you and Aod had a nice weekend?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

Mine! Thanks my Sexy Lumberjack :glomp: did you have a nice weekend? 

Hi, Tink. :hug: Yeah, it was good. I had a nice birthday, and had some nice visits and phone calls and emails. Having a lazy morning so far. :) 

Did you do your homework? :huh: 

• Love 5

25 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Tink. :hug: Yeah, it was good. I had a nice birthday, and had some nice visits and phone calls and emails. Having a lazy morning so far. :) 

Did you do your homework? :huh: 

That's sounds very nice. 

What homework :huh: ugh no I'm procrastinating... :pinch:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..