Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

21 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

He appreciates the compliment. ;)

Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

Leave it to you to bring up the best example of the exception to the rule.  At least it looks like he's going down and hopefully to jail.

24 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

We millennials are the ones supporting your generation's retirement. -_-

Partially supporting.  If I had the funds that the gov't took and invested it myself, I'd be much richer.  Besides, you are discounting the efforts of Gen X, myself and other sources.  I'll give you a partial Thanks.  

31 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Season 4 Eye Roll GIF by The Office

That's the way my students reacted when I caught them plagiarizing.

29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

And FYI, I picked this GIF because of Taehyung. -_-

PS: FYI stands for 'for your information' :P

Yes I know standard acronyms like FYI and PS, but using Taehyung is asking for a millennial fake blonde joke! :rofl:

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Yes I know standard acronyms like FYI and PS, but using Taehyung is asking for a millennial fake blonde joke! :rofl:

Tread lightly, because insulting Taehyung in any way would be enough to end my friendship with you. -_-

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

28 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@raven1 you ought to thank Taehyung for this! -_-

Thanks Taehyung! Like your music, and the good influence you have on Drew, but get rid of the blonde hair.  I prefer the natural shiny, silky black to the washed out, dull yellow!  Good enough Drew?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope! Just delete the hair commentary, because that gif is five years old, so it's moot at this point. -_-

If the gif is that old, why don't you delete the gif?  I'll delete the comment when you delete the bad hair!  BTW, you should read Goofy-Foot.  It's fun, and Snark is you in a different setting.  Annoying comments and all.  I actually think you'll see that's a compliment.  If you don't trust me ask Gary, he's reading it too.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

You'd have to go through several other states to get there first. And as you keep reminding everyone, Texas is YUUUUUUUGE!  :D

Exactly! It'll take years for his little legs to even take him out of Texas :gikkle:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Tread lightly, because insulting Taehyung in any way would be enough to end my friendship with you. -_-

Your what? Friendship? Oh so you're friend with Terry?! Yet you keep nuking the place he lives and loves... :rolleyes:  some definition of friendship you've got there

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Morning gang! Happy sunday!

I haven't opened the shutter yet but the weather app says it should be sunny with -3°C outside. Today is cleaning and tidying day for the apartment - if the motivation doesn't leave me by the time I get out of bed :gikkle:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..