Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

We had mushroom ravioli in a spinach Alfredo sauce. I needed something as my head remains achy.

Hi Dugh! :hug: The food sounds good.  Hope the achy head is gone soon.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

This is the last of my five paranormal works, so I will stop boring you all now. :P  It's a short one I wrote for my very first anthology, and one that gave me some much needed courage to branch out and try new things. If I've learned anything with these trips back in time, it is that my writing has been varied, and while I have many who would never read my stuff... different strokes for different folks... I have always tried my best to create something beautiful. :)  Thank you to @Albert1434 and @raven1 for nominating three of my five paranormal works. :worship: 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

This is the last of my five paranormal works, so I will stop boring you all now. :P  It's a short one I wrote for my very first anthology, and one that gave me some much needed courage to branch out and try new things. If I've learned anything with these trips back in time, it is that my writing has been varied, and while I have many who would never read my stuff... different strokes for different folks... I have always tried my best to create something beautiful. :)  Thank you to @Albert1434 and @raven1 for nominating three of my five paranormal works. :worship: 

Hi Gary! :hug:You are most welcome.  I have put the ones I haven't read on my to read list.  I've also decided I need to go back and review your catalogue for stories I haven't read yet. :2thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I had a tomato sandwich. Just too hot for anything else

I went out to get the post and oh did I make a mistake. The heat hit me as I walked outside

Hi Bucket! :hug: It was like that yesterday here, but today was slightly less hot.  The tomato sandwich sounds right for the weather, although I would have added bacon to mine.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Were good went to get a hair cut!

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: My hair is getting to long and a haircut is on my list of things to do this week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, clochette said:

How does a tomato sandwich works? Do you  put tomato slices in between bread or do you use tomato slices like bread? :unsure: 🤔

Sliced tomato in between bread (or as an open sandwich). Usually with a bit of red onion, pepper and salt, or basil pesto (works really well)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..