Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, raven1 said:

It's amazing how many stories these two polls has brought to my attention.  Hope you are doing well Bucket! :hug:

I love the initiative - recommendations from our fellows readers are good value and with so many good stories these help us find the top shelf ones :yes:

And I don’t need to ask how you are doing - you are having great fun and sent in the photos to prove it :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I love the initiative - recommendations from our fellows readers are good value and with so many good stories these help us find the top shelf ones :yes:

And I don’t need to ask how you are doing - you are having great fun and sent in the photos to prove it :) 

Howdy Bucket!  :hug: I hope your having a good time and enjoying the weather.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Are you getting buried in snow Gary?

No, not really. Some drifting at the back of the barn I had to shovel so I could get to the manure pile, but not much falling recently... just some flurries. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..