Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

54 minutes ago, clochette said:

I saw that! <_< it's 14 ans raining  from time to time here. We're in full annoying March weather when it's getting warmer but it can get cloudy and rain at the drop of a hat :rolleyes:

Just had my toughest walk in memory... walked two and a half kilometers out which was just fine, and then turned around. I went about ten steps before the wind started howling and ice needles and snow started coming at me. The wind was so strong it kept twisting Preston the walking stick around in my hand. In no time, you couldn't tell my jacket was plaid. It was covered in white snow that can't be wiped or shook off... I have it hanging over a heat register now.

I had to keep my head down and chin tucked the whole way back, all while leaning forward against the wind. Bluefish crazy!

• Wow 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, clochette said:

We're in full annoying March weather when it's getting warmer but it can get cloudy and rain at the drop of a hat :rolleyes:

Same, but the temperature keeps fluctuating between warm and cold. First, everything melts, then it's covered in snow again. Then it melts, and gets yet another blanket of snow.  <_<

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Same, but the temperature keeps fluctuating between warm and cold. First, everything melts, then it's covered in snow again. Then it melts, and gets yet another blanket of snow.  <_<

No snow here but the variation between early morning and mid afternoon can of over 15°C :rolleyes: sometime I don't know how to get dress, I have to play the onion

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Had diner with my brother and SIL and I had the best burger ever! The buns were so soft and airy, the meat perfectly juicy, the bacon crispy to perfection with a fried egg and and fries with cheese and bacon! 

And those two surprise me with a Kindle for my birthday! It had been in my Amazon wishlist for a while as I was saving for it but I never thought they get me something so expensive! It's the perfect gift!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

I had to keep my head down and chin tucked the whole way back, all while leaning forward against the wind. Bluefish crazy!

Definitely bluefish crazy :o

Glad to hear you made it back

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

check your mail terry

Done and sent mail to you.  Check out the pics! I may start sharing one or two here, but feel free to do that also.  :glomp:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All your not going to believe this its going to snow from today thru next weekend!:thumbdown:

With all that snow, I hope you will be safe from the flooding that could occur when the rains come next! 

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I live on a hill so I sure hope I am Terry:unsure2:

That's good to hear.  My home in on the slope of Mt Hood was at the bottom of the hill separating two rivers.  It flooded up to the foundation four times during the years I owned and lived in the house. I'm too old for that shit now! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..