Open Club  ·  142 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

56 minutes ago, clochette said:

So in your house there's Yayo, Missy, Beast (but I think your sister took him), Curie and Mr Meow.

I'd say Yayo, Missy and Mr Meow. They are the ones you talk the most about so I'd say they're also those you are closer to too. 

You got two out of three correct! :yes: Yayo and Mr. Meow were in my room, but not Missy.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You got two out of three correct! :yes: Yayo and Mr. Meow were in my room, but not Missy.

So what were you all plotting in your room? :unsure:

fire pip GIF by South Park

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, spike382 said:

It’s been a pretty quiet week for me, just been working.  This weekend should pickup, have some plans with my squad.  This time hopefully tire me out for 3 days. :lol:

I'm excited for you, finally finishing your journey and getting your license.  Hopefully you’ll love wrangling the kids. 

That sounds like fun ! 

The licence degree is done but to be a teacher I'll still have a do a master degree and pass a test before being certified, so 2 more years at least!

Wrangling kids... what do you think I've been doing with Drew all those years? ;) :gikkle:

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, clochette said:

Wrangling kids... what do you think I've been doing with Drew all those years? ;) :gikkle:

That’s a good point.  That can be a full time job all on its own. :D

• Haha 5