Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I love that Max is being adventurous with foods. You can discover all sorts of yummy morsels… however if he suggests an authentic medieval figgy pudding recipe at Christmas, discourage him, at all costs :yes:

I've had fig pudding before, and I agree. Some recipes should stay buried in the past.  :gikkle:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

If he ever ask for century eggs, tell him they are call Horse Piss Eggs in Thailand.  But wait until after he has tried one.  :gikkle:

I draw the line at snails.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

What you watch is no support for what you claim.  You have to have stated you claim in writing.

I've been listening to kpop for 5 years, and been adding those guys to my herd ever since. I saw no reason to announce each addition to any of y'all, and felt no need to write it down for y'all. -_-

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, raven1 said:

TMI Who cares which position you are in when you........ 

200.gif

Don't worry, it's only in his dreams ;)

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I've been listening to kpop for 5 years, and been adding those guys to my herd ever since. I saw no reason to announce each addition to any of y'all, and felt no need to write it down for y'all. -_-

Unless you and I agree on it in our PMs what you listened to/watched 5 years ago had no bearing on who’s in our herds.  Or that you get some kind of veto power over anyone I claim outside of SE Asia for… reasons. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It does for me. -_-

Terry has veto power in SE Asia, and you didn't complain. Why are you complaining at the prospect of my veto power? :rolleyes:

Terry treats us fairly.  If I left it up to you, all of Korea would be “Drew’s”.  

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Terry treats us fairly.  If I left it up to you, all of Korea would be “Drew’s”.  

How many times must I repeat myself? :rolleyes: I will be fair and reasonable!

• Haha 5