Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 hours ago, raven1 said:

:hug:Hi Bucket! 

Hi Terry :hug:

I am really appreciating just how brave and noble a man you really are, getting between Drew and his obsessions 

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, raven1 said:

I just finished editing the prior comment.  As for Aod, it's in his best interest to ignore me when I am doing this kind of thing.  I don't get mad, but very frustrated and stressed when doing something like this.  He did bring me a great dessert from the bakery he went to today, and made an excellent dinner for me tonight. 

You have a smart man there :) 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, raven1 said:

Thanks Gary! :glomp: The main problem was the incompatible operating systems which couldn't talk to each other.  That meant that I couldn't use any of the file migration apps, bluetooth apps, and even the connecting cables I have.  I think I would have been able to do the job in 4-5 hours otherwise.  

Hmmmmm… you must have gotten good use out of the old computer if they won’t talk too each other - you get bonus points for that :) 

Doing a clean install on the new computer might be a bit of a pain but could be better in the long run :yes:

• Love 4

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am making pizza for dinner with pepperoni, salami, mushrooms and onions so darn good!

Mmmmmmm yum, sounds good. It’s been a while since I made pizza just to have pizza rather than use all the leftover bits in my fridge. I could be tempted :) 

• Love 5

Hi Bucket! :hug:  Hope you are having a good day!  Is the weather getting colder or warmer now?

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

I am really appreciating just how brave and noble a man you really are, getting between Drew and his obsessions 

Thanks for saying this.  I have to admit in my opinion that this has been a ongoing team effort by all of us.  I am sure that Drew would agree.  After all, he continually whines about all of us "picking on me".:rofl:

You have a smart man there :) 

He is and I love him so much.  Except when he pranks me and teases me.  He's a lot like my young brother in that respect.

Hmmmmm… you must have gotten good use out of the old computer if they won’t talk too each other - you get bonus points for that :) 

Doing a clean install on the new computer might be a bit of a pain but could be better in the long run :yes:

I agree!  It gets ride of a lot of garbage that accumulated for 12 years.  Kind of like a spring house cleaning on steroids. :gikkle:

• Love 4

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug:  Hope you are having a good day!  Is the weather getting colder or warmer now?

Still cold here although there was some sun today and it was wonderful to stand in a spot of sunshine protected from the wind. If I was a cat I think I would have been purring :) 

The simple pleasures in life are often the best…

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..