Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

OMG! Spikey, remember what I said about Vegas and Pete? :rofl: 

Okay, so... I seriously thought about that conversation earlier today, no lie.  I was contemplating series that get 2nd seasons like I Feel You Linger in the Air, and how KinnPorshe was supposed to have a 2nd season, and that popped into my head. 

It just wasn't connecting in our MorganPagey BL series. :D

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Should we factor in the VegasPete dynamic into our MorganPagey BL? :lol: 

Only the final version of what Vegas & Pete become.  None of the insanity that came before. 

• Haha 5
29 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Nick! :hug:  Here's a picture of the two of us together.  The picture is one of twenty in my GA gallery album. You can click on the picture if you want to see a sampling of living in Thailand.

Hi, Terry! :hug: Don't look now, but there's a cute couple at your table :wub:.  Tell Aod he's got himself a rival :P

Thailand seems like a lovely and peaceful place to live ^_^. It better be frog-friendly :yes:

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, bignick said:

Hi, Terry! :hug: Don't look now, but there's a cute couple at your table :wub:.  Tell Aod he's got himself a rival :P

Thailand seems like a lovely and peaceful place to live ^_^. It better be frog-friendly :yes:

Hey Nick! :hug: Thailand is very friendly and has a lot of frogs living here.  Good think for you is you won't have to adjust to the weather.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..