Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Okay, so give me your herd.

At this point it's a matter of principal.  Instead of enjoying the massive herd, with entire series of cute guys you've claimed all you do is bitch and moan about what you don't have.  I even stepped back from doing much claiming, cause I was just trying to enjoy the series I was watching.  Then when I did claim two guys that  had never, ever been on your radar, you suddenly had to have one when you finally got around to watching their new series.  Start enjoying what you do have instead of always complaining about what you don't. 

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, spike382 said:

all you do is bitch and moan about what you don't have.

No, I mostly complained about the unfairness of Only Friends! :angry: 

11 minutes ago, spike382 said:

you suddenly had to have one when you finally got around to watching their new series.

You were the one that recommended the series to me. To borrow your words, no one held a gun to your head and made you do that! -_- 

12 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Start enjoying what you do have

Just because I want to add more to what I have, doesn't mean I don't enjoy what I already have. -_- 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Just because I want to add more to what I have, doesn't mean I don't enjoy what I already have. -_- 

Okay sure, cause you hardly ever talk about the actors you like, it's always "Give me your herd" "Give me Mark" "Give me Marc" "Give me Neo." blah blah blah.

Get over it already. 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

I agree, Clo! :hug: Also, I love the new profile photo! ❤️

Thank T :hug: I felt a change was needed and this new one represents my spirit lately: I'm happy :)

• Love 5

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The way you phrased it, made it seem you gave me a blank check to claim anyone, including Surprise. I was just trying to clarify things. -_- 

Claiming BL characters doesn't invalidate your preexisting claims to BL actors. :rolleyes: And you leave the Koreans out of this, they aren't part of our treaty! :angry: 

I wouldn't want to take part but I'd say a character belongs to the actor who plays the role. Therefore both the character & the actor belong to the one who has the actor -_-

• Love 4

4 hours ago, spike382 said:

You don't get inches, cause then you try to take miles. :pissed:

Don't worry, with his little legs it can takes a long time to succeed, of ever -_- But I'm sure he'd enjoy a couple of your inches, it might even calm him :whistle:

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

Don't worry, with his little legs it can takes a long time to succeed, of ever -_- But I'm sure he'd enjoy a couple of your inches, it might even calm him :whistle:

I was going to say something nice about your new profile pic, but no more! :angry: 

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, clochette said:

I wouldn't want to take part but I'd say a character belongs to the actor who plays the role. Therefore both the character & the actor belong to the one who has the actor -_-

Actors are not their characters. So... you're just wrong. :P 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Austin Butler's accent after portraying Elvis Presley would refute your claim.  :rofl:

And Timothee Chalamet not literally unleashing a galactic-wide genocide refutes your refutation. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Thank T :hug: I felt a change was needed and this new one represents my spirit lately: I'm happy :)

It definitely was a change.  It is kind of like a change from a country girl to a sex kitten city girl. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, clochette said:

That's my reading of the Treaty also. I did notice that neither Spikey nor Drewdo have taken any of their complaints to Page for adjudication, so all their fighting is just hot air. 😛

Edited by raven1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Morning Terry, guess what I'll be doing in an hour or two. :gikkle:

Just check your PMs.  I've given you even more to do. :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..