Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But you don't deserve any award, like at all. -_-

Because you're a rebel. :P

Spikey deserved the perseverance award :yes: and one for keeping his calm when dealing with you 

Edited by clochette
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Name three instances where I supposedly "bullied" you. :rolleyes:

Why would I bother?  Any example I provide you’ll just ignore and deny anyway.  Like a bully. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Calling me a bitch during his many temper tantrums is not keeping calm, so he isn't entitled to such an award. -_-

Many temper tantrums?  Are you gaslighting yourself again?

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Why would I bother?  Any example I provide you’ll just ignore and deny anyway.  Like a bully. 

Sorry, but there's a high standard for what is admissible as evidence in a court of law in my empire. -_-

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yep! Like when you threw that fit a while back because I made a few additional claims from Pit Babe. :P

That's not quite how I remember it, and it wasn't a fit.  You're exaggerating as usual. :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Calling me a bitch during his many temper tantrums is not keeping calm, so he isn't entitled to such an award. -_-

If calling you a bitch is the truth then it's not a temper tantrum or loosing his calm -_-

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..