CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Unlike the pictures Albert posted, my jokes are actually funny.  -_-

I still think you need therapy!

giphy.gif&ehk=A8Dy6nI0rb6iwLZEfC8YGhomEo

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Part of Headstall's Paddock is supposed to be about promoting my stories. I reread "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" yesterday. It's better than I thought. If you haven't read it, please spend a half hour or so and share your thoughts in a review and comment. Help keep me relevant as I struggle to recapture the fire. :)  

My review is there from when I previously read it. But what I have done is go back to it and leave a recommendation which had not done before. Can I suggest to our friends that even if they have read and reviewed they can do as I have done, go back and leave a recommendation if they haven't already. Recommendations also bring stories to everyone's attention.

• Love 2

26 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Part of Headstall's Paddock is supposed to be about promoting my stories. I reread "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" yesterday. It's better than I thought. If you haven't read it, please spend a half hour or so and share your thoughts in a review and comment. Help keep me relevant as I struggle to recapture the fire. :)  

What I do need to do, is go back and read more of your older stories. That could be a good idea for everyone else to do too. 

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..