Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

30 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

If Pagey is justified in his paranoia, then I'm justified in my righteous anger! -_-

Pagey wasn't being paranoid, almost all your bitching about BL guys on this board, and your entire focus is almost always guys I've claimed that you're trying to steal.

Meanwhile, you (almost) never talk about guys in your own herd, hence his reaction to your post today.  

Also, no, your anger was neither righteous nor justified.

None of the claims I made were underhanded, in argument with you, or intentional based on that casting.

They weren't even all made at the same time.

I'd just barely started watching BLs when we made the original claims. Neo, was like my first or second claim because I'd seen him in several of the series I'd watched, and I loved his acting (plus he's hot).

Khaotung was in those first picks, because (as I've said multiple times) he's my favorite Thai actor.

I think I might have claimed Mark in the initial claims as well.  Again, I'd just seen My School President and Bad Buddy.  He stood out to me.  

I didn't claim First then, as we've argued about a hundred times since then, he came later in a trade.  You gave him up for Fourth.

I claimed Book way after that, while Boss and a Babe was still being released.

The ENTIRE thing was totally coincidental.

Get over it already!    :P   

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 4
11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Rant time...

I'm fucked up... So I was supposed to send the second version of my memoire today cause I failed that class with a 7,5/20. So this evening I reread it, put the final touch to it but then impossible to have internet on my tablet/laptop. Problem is as it needs to be a word file and my laptop works under chrome i had to download my file in my Google drive to be able to work on it. I tried everything even went to macdonald or tried to use my phone as a hotspot but nothing... Problem is if I reboot the laptop all my work won't be saved cause no internet... 

Desperated I send an email with my phone (yeah cause it works perfectly contrary to the laptop) to my professor explaining the situation. I took pictures of all I had add/reworked to the first version cause when I'll reboot the laptop I'll have lose everything I add and wasn't saved. If in the morning it's still not working the only solution I'll have will be to retype all my work on my phone to be able to send it the sooner possible... I can't stop crying cause if I fail this second session I'll fail this whole year despite having good even great grades in all the other subjects.

Clo, I hope you can sort it out, you deserve to pass after all of your hard work. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :hug: 🤞

• Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 3
25 minutes ago, clochette said:

Rant time...

I'm fucked up... So I was supposed to send the second version of my memoire today cause I failed that class with a 7,5/20. So this evening I reread it, put the final touch to it but then impossible to have internet on my tablet/laptop. Problem is as it needs to be a word file and my laptop works under chrome i had to download my file in my Google drive to be able to work on it. I tried everything even went to macdonald or tried to use my phone as a hotspot but nothing... Problem is if I reboot the laptop all my work won't be saved cause no internet... 

Desperated I send an email with my phone (yeah cause it works perfectly contrary to the laptop) to my professor explaining the situation. I took pictures of all I had add/reworked to the first version cause when I'll reboot the laptop I'll have lose everything I add and wasn't saved. If in the morning it's still not working the only solution I'll have will be to retype all my work on my phone to be able to send it the sooner possible... I can't stop crying cause if I fail this second session I'll fail this whole year despite having good even great grades in all the other subjects.

I'm really sorry to hear about that, sis.  I wish there was something i could do something, or had some advice that would help.  

Unfortunately, all I can do from thousands of miles away is a virtual hug.  :hug:

Edited by spike382
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..