Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5pm, hands shaking... Oh right I've forgotten to have lunch :facepalm: wait I didn't had breakfast too... I just had a glass of juice when I woke up then went around tidying and started reorganizing to desk corner. It's so hot I wasn't hungry, just drinking a jug of infused water. It happens sometimes when I get distracted, I just forgot to eat 🤷🏻‍♀️ Time to have a snack 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Wow 4

1 hour ago, clochette said:

5pm, hands shaking... Oh right I've forgotten to have lunch :facepalm: wait I didn't had breakfast too... I just had a glass of juice when I woke up then went around tidying and started reorganizing to desk corner. It's so hot I wasn't hungry, just drinking a jug of infused water. It happens sometimes when I get distracted, I just forgot to eat 🤷🏻‍♀️ Time to have a snack 

Well at least you're staying hydrated. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I hope you have more than just a snack. Be sure to eat a good meal.  :hug:

I'm not know to let myself starving ;) I just finished dinner: mozzarella balls as appetizers followed by spaghetti with ground beef and tomato sauce and I have a bowl of strawberries waiting for me

• Love 5

26 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're the meanest person on GA! -_-

And yet you choose me to be you sister :P :kiss:

Valentines Day Love GIF by CBC

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I didn't choose you, you forced your way onto my family tree. -_-

So your saying that you have tree rot, but to be honest I think you had that already:rofl:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I didn't choose you, you forced your way onto my family tree. -_-

0:) 

Now I feel like betting you to it to make you research the posts from nearly like 10 years ago. Knowing how stubborn you are I pretty sure you'd be crazy enough to do so just to prove your point :lol:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

52 minutes ago, clochette said:

0:) 

Now I feel like betting you to it to make you research the posts from nearly like 10 years ago. Knowing how stubborn you are I pretty sure you'd be crazy enough to do so just to prove your point :lol:

Sis, BoomBoom went back to posts from 2022 to scrub the spider story from existence.  

But our memories are long, and despite the scrubbing, it still rained spiders in the Texas panhandle and completely blocked Drew from getting into his house. 

#NeverForget. 

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Sis, BoomBoom went back to posts from 2022 to scrub the spider story from existence.  

But our memories are long, and despite the scrubbing, it still rained spiders in the Texas panhandle and completely blocked Drew from getting into his house. 

#NeverForget. 

Good thing now we can't edit posts after a while. The truth is now set into stone ;)

Looking after those posts should buy us peace and quiet for a couples of days :gikkle:

#NeverForget

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Wasn't the original CoTT thread deleted? I couldn't go back to my 2015 posts even if I wanted to. :P

Clearly, y'all have faulty memories. -_-

I think it was blocked from adding to it but should still be available to look at it. But if not I'm standing by my version : you adopted me as you sister, not the other way around -_-

I love that, it's like throwing a bone to a dog. You're so eager to go dig into it :gikkle:

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Wasn't the original CoTT thread deleted? I couldn't go back to my 2015 posts even if I wanted to.

I was thinking the same thing.  A lot of the old blog stuff from before the site update is gone.  I can't find any of my earliest story review from 2017, and I think even some from 2018.  

21 minutes ago, clochette said:

I love that, it's like throwing a bone to a dog. You're so eager to go dig into it

Drew's memory is insanely good. That's why, when he couldn't even keep track of his own claims, I knew his avarice had gotten out of control. 

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..