Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It should be but not quite yet…

I start two weeks holiday on the weekend and definitely looking forward to it but first I have to survive Friday :( 

You can do it! 💪🏻 

Can you slip me in your suitcase? 0:) I'm the best travel partner: after 15 minutes on the road I sleep like a log, have a nice playlist and make snacks ;)

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4

You want a laugh? 

Last week it was chilly and raining every F. days. So what did I do? Took the opportunity to be back to Dad's to brink back all my light clothes there and came back with all of my winter clothes. Today it's 25°C and sunny... 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hey you my Sexy Lumberjack :glomp: what's up?

Hi, Tink. :hug:  Just spent a couple of days dealing with my insurance agent over the fact I didn't need farm coverage anymore. They say I have to keep it because even though I no longer have horses, the insurance rules state if the barn was ever use for animals or farming, it had to be a farm policy in order to keep the barn covered. It's covered for 110,00 (too much... but it's been appraised by their company). It's stupid, but I need the barn covered. :rolleyes:  They did get $211 off the premium, though. 

How about you? All good? Kindergarten kids suit you?

• Love 5

26 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Anyone watching "The Bear"? I started last night and got hooked after the first episode. 

I've watched the first 2 seasons in one go I was hooked too. But then had to wait for the 3rd to be released and now I'm struggling to get back to it. Maybe I need to rewatch the first 2. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Tink. :hug:  Just spent a couple of days dealing with my insurance agent over the fact I didn't need farm coverage anymore. They say I have to keep it because even though I no longer have horses, the insurance rules state if the barn was ever use for animals or farming, it had to be a farm policy in order to keep the barn covered. It's covered for 110,00 (too much... but it's been appraised by their company). It's stupid, but I need the barn covered. :rolleyes:  They did get $211 off the premium, though. 

How about you? All good? Kindergarten kids suit you?

Insurances are such a PITA 🙄 

I'm good but so tired. Most nights I'm asleep by 10pm if not even earlier... But otherwise life is good.

Kindergarten kids? How did you know?! :lol: I actually had my assignment for the first internship today! I didn't had any of the 3 choices I had selected but it is in kindergarten and a 15 minutes drive from my place so that suits me. I'll be with years 1 and 2 so the youngests will be barely 2 years old! They'll be so tiny! Internship starts on September 30th

• Like 2

Oh also last night the dates to register for the hiring contest were announced so the dates of the contest shouldn't be long to be announced too. It feels so far away yet so soon... *Hyperventilates*

• Fingers Crossed 3

Hiring contest dates are out and it's not an April's fool... 

Writing: April 1st and 2nd

Oral: between May 26th and June 4th + English (optional) on the 5th 

I need to pass the writing part to access the oral one.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..