Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

21 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Weird, 'cause last year you kept insinuating that I appreciated his talents in a certain way.

Maybe you should learn to be consistent, babe. -_-

I kept ‘insinuating’ did I?  Don’t make me produce receipts for that, and your uhhh… preferred… disposition…

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

and yes, they were cute AF. :) 

So is this guy.  :gikkle:

Also, that one person is clearly a jerk in multiple ways. Never mind the all-blue outfit, who wears sunglasses in a subway station?

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Weird, 'cause last year you kept insinuating that I appreciated his talents in a certain way.

Maybe you should learn to be consistent, babe. -_-

We all know it's not just their acting talent that brings that certain gleam to your eye.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

So is this guy.  :gikkle:

Also, that one person is clearly a jerk in multiple ways. Never mind the all-blue outfit, who wears sunglasses in a subway station?

Yeah, he is. This popped up in my suggestions a bit ago. The guy in blue wasn't nasty and I've worn sunglasses on the Metro in DC. The rapid changes in lighting can play havoc with my migraines. My question is why is he doing his makeup in the subway ... because, he'll get more clicks on his content.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, dughlas said:

and I've worn sunglasses on the Metro in DC. The rapid changes in lighting can play havoc with my migraines.

Excellent point, Dugh. At first glance, I thought the man in the video was being confrontational. It didn't occur to me that some people are more photosensitive than others.

Edited by Page Scrawler

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

I kept ‘insinuating’ did I?  Don’t make me produce receipts for that, and your uhhh… preferred… disposition…

Edited screenshots are not evidence, babe. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

We all know it's not just their acting talent that brings that certain gleam to your eye.

kingsley shut up GIF

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..