Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Speaking of whom, I hope he's doing okay. We haven't heard from him in a few days.  :unsure:

I talked to him on Thursday, he's probably busy doing... whatever he gets up to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Seem you have time off frog boy have you read the story yet?:lmao:

Yes. This morning while eating breakfast. And I have a few notes -_-:

1- ship's name should have been The Majestic Frog. :rolleyes:

2- forgot to mention the romance between the captain, Gary, and his first mate, Nick (so hot! :blushing:)

3- a French princess is staying in the cabin next to Reginald's. She's not feeling well, and those two kept her up all night. Rude! :angry:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, bignick said:

2- forgot to mention the romance between the captain, Gary, and his first mate, Nick (so hot! :blushing:)

3- a French princess is staying in the cabin next to Reginald's. She's not feeling well, and those two kept her up all night. Rude! :angry:

I regret to inform you that you are fired my lawyer will be calling on you! And you should be out in the street soon enough and penniless:angry:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, bignick said:

The best cure for said princess would be to not be left alone. Keeping her up all night but in a good way at least -_- :whistle:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I regret to inform you that you are fired my lawyer will be calling on you! And you should be out in the street soon enough and penniless:angry:

Don't worry Nicky, I can be your Sugar Mama, I have a place left in bed between me and Looping to keep you warm ;)

• Haha 3