Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

31 minutes ago, spike382 said:

If you think broth is water, let me reiterate, you're clearly eating the wrong soup.  I thought French cooking was supposed to be... good...   

I told ya so and by the way I was right!

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Clearly you've been eating the wrong soup, sis.  There's more than French onion out there... 👀

She doesn't like onion or garlic !:gikkle: I know you Clo:huh:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

had to Google Hispaniola cause clearly that nuke was directed at me but I had never heard of that island.

Clearly you didn't pay attention to history class when your teacher talked about Columbus. -_-

And the island is still called Hispaniola, it's just divided between Haiti and The Dominican Republic, which is why I targeted it... :P

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1

17 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

She doesn't like onion or garlic !:gikkle: I know you Clo:huh:

You're right. Though, cause I like to be contradictory, I actually like onion soup ;) with grated cheese in it

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Clearly you didn't pay attention to history class when your teacher talked about Columbus. -_-

And the island is still called Hispaniola, it's just divided between Haiti and The Dominican Republic, which is why I targeted it... :P

The history program don't really go over Columbus cause we don't care about the discovery of America -_- :P 

ANyway my protective shield over Nicky is still effective so your nuke was useless -_-

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It was literal, actually. :P 

Don't start bullying Jeff over your weird semantics.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jeff Burton said:

Okay now you've done it. I'm switching sides.  #teamspike

Were you not on my side to begin with?  :,(

• Haha 4

2.50am and my 🤬 cat just peed on my legs on my bed! Not a few drop la naaan a real good piss!! I'm really holding myself back from wrapping him in the duvet full of piss now and sending him in the washing machine!! :pissed: 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 4

1 minute ago, clochette said:

2.50am and my 🤬 cat just peed on my legs on my bed! I'm really holding myself back from wrapping him in the duvet full of piss now and sending him in the washing machine!! :pissed: 

Have some soup and relax... 👀

• Love 2
  • Haha 1